10.03.2009

Feels Like Fall

The weather is getting colder (mid 80s) and ESPY is playing with Halloween toys. Actually he is dismantling a Halloween Toy... See Video Below



About ready to leave for Kauai. I just have to make it through Tuesday and then I'm off for a week and a half. Although it is within reach, I have an obscene amount of work to do until then. I believe this is the hotel that Tara is getting married at...
And I realized you might not have even seen a picture of Tara so here is a picture of us:



And this is the hotel that I think I'm going to sleep on someone's couch at:


No Big Deal- This is where I am going to be in 5 days :) !!!!!
WAHOOOOOOOOOOO

Alright, well its time for me to pick up all the fluff and get started on my ASU work because this is what my living room looks like...

1 comment:

  1. Love the video! Poipu is so great- have a ton of fun. Go find the Sheraton, that's where Bryan and I stayed!!!

    ReplyDelete