5.17.2010

Right Now...



  • Right Now... I'm looking at pictures from my graduation weekend (whoot Masters)
(My Friends Catherine, Mackenzie, me, and Jackie after receiving our diplomas)

  • Right Now... I have a Master's in Education... WhAT?


  • Right Now... I am laughing at the "Most Interesting Man in the World" Commercials which REALLY makes me want to drink Dos Equis
(I like the one that says his mother has a tattoo that says the word "Son"... hint hint Mom)
  • Right Now... my poor little (big) puppy is sleeping on the couch right next to me because of an unfortunate injury at the dog park yesterday. His poor little paws lost the pads and then the inner layers of his paws got burned by the hot concrete :(

  • Right Now... I'm watching the Suns lose to the Lakers, COME ON PHOENIX
(I think ESPY should be Steve Nash's puppy, they both seem to have little injuries - except ESPY's is debilitating and Nash is playing in the Western Conference Finals... if only ESPY had the stamina of Nash * Reason #1 my Dog is not like Steve Nash *)

  • Right Now... I'm actually having a "Night Off" without much to do (only one conference call this afternoon at 5:00... what a welcomed reprieve. Tuesday is a celebration dinner, Wednesday is Science Fair, Thursday is Soccer Night and Friday is the WEEKEND!!!

  • Right Now... I'm posting pictures to Facebook from my NEW CAMERA!!!! WAHOOOO.
  • Right Now... I'm going to read a book (during the Halftime Show) and have a glass of Sweet Tea Vodka and Lemonade - if you haven't had this, I highly suggest it... it is phenomenal!

  • Right Now... I'm signing off for the night. Hopefully with the camera I'll be more diligent about my blog posting!

1 comment:

  1. I had a great time with you too! So much fun- I'll send the pics soon. Also, great pics here with your friends and M&D. But POOR ESPY. So, so sad. You're getting so close to being done! Congrats! Love, L

    ReplyDelete