5.02.2012

5 Reasons it Should Be Summer

1) it has already hit over 100 degrees here down in the hot box of Arizona. No more beautiful spring temperatures, I'm getting ready to hunker down for the summer n start saving for my $300 electric AC bill.
2) I have recently resigned from my job at TFA and am done June 15th. If you're interested in what I will be doing for a living, please keep reading. Anyhow, June 15th needs to come soon as my motivation is lacking Big Time!
3) I'm ready for summer outdoor soccer. My Spring season ended over a month ago and I'm really ready to start playing at the end of the month.
4) Come May 15th I'll be moving into a new place- good riddance (my old landlord was not the best of people).
5) I just started playing semi-pro arena soccer and our season starts in about a month. Yes, I will be playing semi-pro soccer after a 4 year hiatus from competitive soccer. We'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment