9.08.2010

Good Stuff Occurs on Wednesdays:

1) Today's Groupon for Phoenix was Tequilla Tasting... WHOOOOOO HOOOOO. Yes, that's right, only $12 for 4 hours of tequilla tasting (9 different tequillas) = 4 hours of amazing-ness

2) I registered for the PF Chang's Rock 'n' Roll half marathon over Martin Luther King Day in AZ. Everyone should come/participate. Click here for the link: BOO-YAH

3) I just found the coolest website called Golf Now which basically you can search for an area and a set time and it gives you CHEAP tee times for that area. For instance, I searched Central Phoenix and tomorrow's date and it gave me tee times ranging from 5:45 am (yah right) to late and really nice golf courses to the not so nice ones for CHEAP. In case you're wondering, I took this information and signed up for a tee time for tomorrow at 9:05 at Encanto Golf Course for $8 for the whole round. Awesome. This realization brings me to #4:

4) I'm going golfing tomorrow at 9:05 am at Encanto Golf Course!

5) I'm driving to Coolidge, Arizona tomorrow to meet with an observe 3 of my teachers. Hopefully it'll be a nice drive!

No comments:

Post a Comment