9.06.2010

ESPY Went Camping

Well a wonderful weekend of relaxation, sun, exploring Arizona, and did I say sun! I may or may not be a little burned.

Friday: Left work a little early and decided to head up to Flagstaff for a nice camping experience. Espy even decided to come on this camping excursion! We went to Ashurst Lake about 15 minutes from Flagstaff!
We didn't arrive at the campsite until about 7:30, but we still got the tent up and I got STEAK for dinner... yummm. And then, to top it off, S'mores (and a Sol beer too!).
Saturday: Woke up nice and early, let ESPY play around in the lake for a bit, went walking around the campsite and then packed it up to head to the Grand Canyon!

Here's ESPY at the Grand Canyon:

And then here is ESPY and I at the Grand Canyon.


What a fun weekend :-) Then, the next day I went and celebrated Sunday at my friend Laura's house to swim, eat and drink, and sit in the sun! I got a little burned but not too badly. Then today, Labor Day, I slept in a bit - took ESPY roller blading - came back read Chelsea Chelsea Bang Bang (Chelsea Handler's most recent book) which is AMAZING. SO SO SO SO funny, if you're looking for a quick funny read, I would suggest it! Now, ESPY is asleep on his new bed that I just bought for him!

A Wonderful Long Weekend. I'm getting prepared for a busy 4 day week ahead, it's full of teacher observations, principal meetings and ensuring that teachers are doing a good job! Wish me luck!

Also, congrats Lauren and Sarah for finishing another half, I'm so proud of you guys and am signing up for the Arizona Rock and Roll Soon!!!

xox-K

3 comments:

  1. It's good to see updates on your blog once more! I miss your face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like an awesome weekend! I LOVE the campfire picture of you- can you send it to me? :-)
    LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete