8.28.2010

Weekend

Well last night kicked off a hopefully relaxing weekend. I went out to dinner with my friends Nicole and Jackie and then spent some time hanging out in Scottsdale later in the evening.
Now, I'm off to Anthem, Az to go to the ONE Gap Outlet, donate some money into the economy while helping out Teach for America and the hopefully Pizzaria Bianco later tonight.

In the meantime I'm going to set up my Fantasy league that I'm doing with 9 of my Friends (that my friend Dave named my team online Pete Carroll Sucks - which I'm going to CHANGE right away). I do have an amazing team (I was the first pick again this year) so my team consists of Chris Johnson, Joe Flaco, Reggie Wayne, Reggie Bush, Steve Smith, and Eli Manning, among many others. I'm hoping for a better season than last year.

Also, if you guys haven't read the Girl With the Dragon Tattoo - I suggest reading it. I just finished that book and now I'm reading the next book in the set of 3 called The Girl Who Played With Fire... very good.

Anyhow, happy Saturday everyone and I hope you all have wonderful weekends!

xox, K

No comments:

Post a Comment