1.23.2010

128 Days... SHIT

So I thought it would be fun to add a "Days until the End of School" countdown.  So, I set it up thinking it would be all exciting and inspiring until I saw the bad news.  I still have 128 days until the end of school... WHHAAAAAAAAAAAA????  How did that happen.  Maybe I should have chunked it up with like "hours until the end of the day," "days until Friday," or "Spring Break" or something more manageable.  Oh well, maybe I'll leave it and will change it's title to "Days to not get Yelled at by 13 year olds," or "Days to Affect STudents' Lives," or something corny like that.  Until I can think of something inspiring, yet funny, to say... I'll leave it be.   I just got so depressed about it thought, it is now deleted... bummer.

In other news, I finished applications for Program Director for Teach for America and Recruitment Director for Teach for America.  Good stuff.  Suns game friday night - boo they lost.  What else...
tomorrow is going to be a day of me playing with ESPY and sleeping in... WHOOOOOOOT!

More Worth Wines to come.  It's 10:45 and I'm eating pizza and about to crack open some Chianti! BOOM!

No comments:

Post a Comment