2.09.2010

Brighten the dreary day...

One thing to brighten my dreary day: My bank account?!?
Now, I'm going to be honest, when I first logged in to my bank account I was not happy. I looked at the lack of money and was displeased. At least I get paid this week.
To the good part: My Chase rewards... BOOM
After only having a rewards card for a short period of time, I was pleasantly surprised to see the number of points I have racked up (which makes sense because of how little money I have in the bank). I have just realized that whenever I am going to be happy with my bank account I will be disappointed with my Chase rewards points and whenever I am happy with my rewards points, I will be sad about my bank account. Well Asi es la vida (Such is life).
In case you're wondering what I did with these rewards, I treated myself to 6 months of Rolling Stone Magazine FOR FREE... Boo Yah Chase, Take That!
Good news to go to bed to.
Oh, in other good news, ESPY isn't tearing my house apart and I finally put away my Christmas tree (yes I know it is the beginning of February, but let's just say I haven't had a whole lot of time - which is a complete understatement).

No comments:

Post a Comment