2.18.2010

One of those days...

Although the title of this post makes it seem like today was bad... I actually feel just the opposite!

Good news comes in pairs for me today apparently. First, I found out that I got an in-person interview for both the recruitment director and program director jobs in Teach for America. This interview is in Georgia and is going to take place the beginning of March. While this has made me a stress ball about parent-teacher conferences (which happen to be the same day), I know I'll figure it all out.

Other good news, I found out that TFA is going to let me go to Vegas for the soccer tournament. I thought they weren't going to let me because I already have one excused absence from our professional development because of Leadership camp last summer, but with a little sweet talking and some straight up pleading, they are going to let me go! WAHOO!!!

Good day! Time to go hang with the friends for half an hour and then go to soccer. What a great THursday!

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment