2.09.2010

Want to Know Something that Will Annoy You?

I am sitting here waiting for my one-on-one meeting with my ASU instructor and he is NOWHERE TO BE FOUND. I am sitting here all alone waiting for this instructor because we had a meeting scheduled. Normally, if someone didn't show, I would just leave. Here's the problem, he had a Video meeting with another group and he said "I'll come back here when we finish." Which means when he finishes the other meeting, he is going to come back here and think, "I wonder where Kristen went, how irresponsible of her."
Normally, I would not be UBER frustrated with this, but right now, after the day that I have had today, I am furious. Well, furious is not the right term, I am perturbed. Okay, I don't want him to see this, so I'll stop now. Hopefully he is coming soon.
Worst part, I really wish I was writing my Wine Blog instead of an "I'm annoyed" blog.

2 comments: