2.17.2010

Four truths and a Lie

Let's play a game. I'm going to list things that happened to me today and you're going to guess whether I am telling the truth or lying.

1) I got a month membership to the local Bikram Yoga studio for $15
2) I have been just been sweating in a 102 degree room for the last hour and a half
3) I just got home to a letter that said, once again, that if I continue with my "Crazy Parties" then my lease is going to be terminated
4) I won a contest getting me a $300 gift certificate to a skin rejuvenating/hair removal place in Scottsdale
5) I had 2 students plagiarize their Genetic Engineering papers 100% (like not a word of their own)

I'm sure you're thinking right now...
Wow, Kristen, I hope #5 or #3 are lies because the other 3 sound awesome.


Well, if you thought that, you are partly correct. #5 is a lie. But, unfortunately, only the number of students who plagiarized their papers was incorrect... I actually had 5 students write down on a separate piece of paper EVERYTHING they read off a website on Genetic Engineering. But, little do they know, their teacher is not stupid (although I may appear to be at some times). Bless you Google. Type in the first two sentences into the "search" box and up comes a website entitled "FREE GENETIC ENGINEERING ESSAYS." Just how stupid do I look...

While I wish #3 was a lie, I am apparently, once again, on "watch" for getting my lease broken. You know what Hawthorne... SUCK IT. Kick me out, that would actually make me happier. I don't like living in you anyways.

Well, time to eat my McGrilled Chicken or whatever it is called, eat my fries and put on all the calories I just burned off in the Sweat Box known as Bikram Yoga. Hope you enjoyed the mid-week update. Sorry no wine tonight, I need to hydrate, I feel like I just had a vacuum cleaner stuck to my pores and sucked out all the water.

Peace.

1 comment:

  1. Just one question...... you're not going to have your hair removed, are you??!!???!?

    ReplyDelete