2.01.2010

THE HAPPENINGS

With a lot going on, I thought I would take the time for a little update on this wonderful Monday evening. First off, here is the link to my ASU blog which details my night at Mi Patio for an ASU class:

The week has started out very busy. Already on Monday I have had a basketball game with my girls, which unfortunate as it is- we lost. Here is my team during a huddle!

The loss is a little bittersweet... well more sweet than bitter right now. Is it weird that I feel like I'm almost home free for the year. Once I decided not to coach soccer, I almost feel like the year is close to being done after this season. I am DEAD tired and I'm sure ESPY will enjoy a little more lovin' on a day to day basis.

Speaking of the beast, when I took him to the Boarding for Saturday night, he was a WHOPPING 63 lbs. WOW, what a BEAST. Who knew that a cute little 2 week old puppy that looked like this:

Would now look like this:

Oh how I love him any way.

So, speaking of dropping ESPY off, I spent a nice weekend relaxing in Sedona. We arrived Saturday, found a cheap-ish hotel in downtown Sedona (AAA friendly :)), and went in search of food. Of course, we found the wonderful Olde Sedona Bar and Grill... which ended up being the place to be in Sedona on a Saturday night. We spent basically the whole night eating wings, salad, and lots and lots of fries while drinking some great Sedona-made beer! Perfect. To make the night even more perfect, we watched the Women's Championship game of the Australian Open, and LOTS of X-Games competitions! Great times
!
The next day, we woke up, went to go get hot chocolate and some breakfast. Walked through
the great little downtown area of Sedona and enjoyed the cute boutiques in the area. We then went in search of Wineries which ended up being about 20 miles away so halfway there, we ended up turning around and finding another wonderful restaurant that served some typical Sedona beer!

Here's some great views of the Sedona landscape.


Alright, it is officially time to go to sleep. Good night and hope everyone is having a great Monday and happy Tuesday. Tuesdays actually usually suck for me, but hopefully tomorrow won't be heinous. nighty night!


No comments:

Post a Comment